Whether you gain weight or not by drinking milk tea depends on the ingredients used in the tea. There are no calories in tea. However, its antioxidants are beneficial for health.
Some studies have shown that adding milk to tea can reduce its antioxidant content. And refined sugar doesn’t offer many health benefits other than calories.
Weight gain is influenced by the amount of sugar given, the type of milk used, and the frequency of tea consumption.
The effect of milk tea on weight gain may vary from person to person. Factors such as age, heredity, physical activity, lifestyle, and overall diet can have an effect.
For example, younger people, who exercise regularly, are less able to burn calories from milk tea than older or elderly people, whose sedentary lifestyles lead to less physical activity.
However, if you know the rules or techniques for drinking milk tea, you can be free from the fear of weight gain.
Rules for drinking milk tea
1. There are many types of milk available on the market, such as low-fat, toned milk, full cream milk powder, etc. Although the nutritional quality of these milks is the same, the amount of fat is different. Therefore, individuals should consume milk tea without fat.
2. While making milk tea, the milk should be thin and the water should be more. In this way, milk will be easily digested without gas or acidity.
3. Drink milk tea in moderation. Once to twice throughout the day. Because tea contains caffeine and milk contains various vitamins and minerals, Drinking too much tea can cause various problems in the body due to increased caffeine levels.
4. Instead of using refined sugar in milk tea, you can use stevia as a natural sugar, especially for those with diabetes. And those who do not have diabetes or have any physical complications can use a small amount of red sugar, jaggery, or honey instead of sugar.
5. Mixing ginger, cinnamon, and cardamom in milk tea will improve metabolism and help burn fat; your weight will be under control.
6. You can mix cocoa powder without sugar in milk tea. Cocoa powder is rich in phytonutrients, which suppress appetite and keep weight under control.
7. Milk tea contains theophylline, which can cause dehydration. This can lead to problems like constipation. For this, drink water before drinking milk tea.
8. Do not drink tea on an empty stomach. It has a high risk of peptic ulcers. Apart from this, drinking tea on an empty stomach can increase potassium levels and lead to kidney problems.
9. Do not drink tea at bedtime. It can cause a hormonal imbalance. Insomnia can also be a problem.
10. Consuming tea immediately after a heavy meal reduces the body’s ability to absorb iron, calcium, and zinc. It reduces the ability of the body to absorb iron, calcium, and zinc. Wait at least 30 to 60 minutes after eating for this. Especially those with thyroid, diabetes, or long-term physical problems should follow it.
11. Overheating milk tea releases more tannins, which are harmful to the body. So don’t overheat for a long time.
12. Condensed milk is very high in calories. So don’t use condensed milk.
Most Important Post For You
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Most Important Post For You Spot, treat, and prevent cannabis nutrient deficiencies. Your guide to cultivating healthy and thriving plants. Cannabis
Explore the link between Do Statins Increase Risk of Diabetes. Uncover facts and insights to make informed decisions about your health. Do Statins Increase Risk
Discover rapid how to relieve indigestion fast with effective strategies. Quick solutions for comfort and digestive ease. Most people suffer from indigestion at one time
I Want to Lose Weight Fast journey. Discover effective strategies and tips to achieve your goals. Start your transformation today! Once the weight starts to
Discover insights on How to Get Over Food Poisoning Quickly Reddit. Proven tips for a swift recovery. Join the conversation for quick relief! How to
Discover effective strategies on how to reduce diabetes through lifestyle changes. Empower yourself for better health and well-being. Today is ‘World Diabetes Day’. The theme
Delve into the world of sugar and sweets. Discover mindful choices for a balanced indulgence. Sweeten life with healthier alternatives. The body stores more sugar
Explore the critical link between diabetes and oral health. Learn proactive strategies for a healthier smile and overall well-being. A diabetic patient should take care
What is the 20-20-20 rule for eyes? Breaks for visual rejuvenation. Tips to combat eye strain and nurture eye health. Day by day, the dependence
Diarrhea and Vomiting at the same time? Dive into causes and effective relief measures for a prompt recovery. Your guide to feeling better. The same
Does tea cause gastric problems. Learn how to foster a harmonious relationship between tea and your stomach. For most people, this problem is not serious.
Find comfort amidst How to Help Stomach Pain from Antibiotics. Discover effective strategies for relief and a smoother recovery. But don’t try to diagnose yourself.