What can cause dizziness,delve into possibilities like motion sickness, allergies, vestibular neuritis, and medication interactions.
Some people immediately eat sugar if they have diabetes. Due to such sudden dizziness, one may fall down, and accidents may also occur. So it cannot be neglected in any way.
1. Overexertion, anxiety, drug side effects, cochlear vascular abnormalities, otitis media, Meniere’s disease, and abnormal vision problems can cause dizziness.
2. Some people also get dizzy when looking down from very high heights and looking at the platform from a moving train or car.
3. Additionally, uncontrolled high blood pressure, an obstruction or defect in the blood supply to the blood vessels in the back of the head and neck, tumors in the lower part of the brain, multiple sclerosis, trauma-related damage to the petrous bone, etc. can all contribute to dizziness.
4. Diabetic patients may experience dizziness despite low blood sugar levels. Dizziness also occurs when the amount of water in the body decreases or the blood pressure fluctuates. In addition to dizziness, ringing or ringing in the ears may occur. Sometimes, changing the position of the head or neck can increase or decrease the problem.
1. It is better to read while standing or sitting while holding on to something when the head suddenly turns.
2. Lie down. Close your eyes and breathe at a normal pace.
3. If dizziness persists, call for help.
4. If driving, stop quickly in a safe place.
How to prevent
- People with benign positional vertigo experience dizziness when their neck or head position is suddenly changed. For this, sleep with your head on a slightly higher pillow at night. Do not suddenly pull the head or neck up; do not shake the head.
- Avoid activities that make your head spin. Do not work under excessive pressure. Sleep seven to eight hours daily.
- I can’t go without food for a long time. It is also necessary to drink more fluids.
- If there is such a problem with any medicine, the doctor should be informed.
- Treatment should be as per the advice of a neurologist.
- Get used to a healthy lifestyle. Do not eat too much salt, spices, oily food, or junk food. Eat seasonal vegetables and fruits. Exercise regularly. Cigarettes and alcohol should be avoided.
- Consult a doctor if you have diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, or heart disease.
What can cause dizziness:
In conclusion, there are many different reasons why someone could have dizziness, so it’s critical to recognize them all. Dizziness can result from an imbalance or upset caused by inner ear issues, including labyrinthitis or vestibular diseases. Low blood pressure, dehydration, and some drugs can also cause dizziness. Additionally, psychological elements like anxiety and worry might be important. Ailments like Meniere’s disease, migraines, and motion sickness can also cause dizziness. A healthcare provider should be consulted in order to determine the root cause of your dizziness and create an appropriate approach to treatment. You may efficiently manage and lessen dizzy spells by treating the underlying cause, which will enhance your general well-being as well as your quality of life.
Professor Dr. MS Zahirul Haque Chowdhury, Clinical Neurology, National Institute of Neurosciences and Hospital, Dhaka
Most Important Post For You
Explore the link between Do Statins Increase Risk of Diabetes. Uncover facts and insights to make informed decisions about your health. Do Statins Increase Risk
Discover rapid how to relieve indigestion fast with effective strategies. Quick solutions for comfort and digestive ease. Most people suffer from indigestion at one time
I Want to Lose Weight Fast journey. Discover effective strategies and tips to achieve your goals. Start your transformation today! Once the weight starts to
Discover insights on How to Get Over Food Poisoning Quickly Reddit. Proven tips for a swift recovery. Join the conversation for quick relief! How to
Discover effective strategies on how to reduce diabetes through lifestyle changes. Empower yourself for better health and well-being. Today is ‘World Diabetes Day’. The theme
Delve into the world of sugar and sweets. Discover mindful choices for a balanced indulgence. Sweeten life with healthier alternatives. The body stores more sugar
Explore the critical link between diabetes and oral health. Learn proactive strategies for a healthier smile and overall well-being. A diabetic patient should take care
What is the 20-20-20 rule for eyes? Breaks for visual rejuvenation. Tips to combat eye strain and nurture eye health. Day by day, the dependence
Diarrhea and Vomiting at the same time? Dive into causes and effective relief measures for a prompt recovery. Your guide to feeling better. The same
Does tea cause gastric problems. Learn how to foster a harmonious relationship between tea and your stomach. For most people, this problem is not serious.
Find comfort amidst How to Help Stomach Pain from Antibiotics. Discover effective strategies for relief and a smoother recovery. But don’t try to diagnose yourself.
Empower your kids with valuable life lessons! why 8 Things to Teach Your Children for lifelong success and happiness. Start their journey today. why 8