In winter, many people are afraid of pain symptoms. In addition to joint pain caused by arthritis, many people may suffer from head, neck, back, and muscle pain, or the intensity of previous pain may increase. But why? Is there a way to get rid of it?
Some people get migraine headaches when it’s too cold. Some people may develop sinusitis from a common cold or headache. So for those who already have migraine problems, if they are careful in the winter, headaches will be reduced to a large extent.
Why more in the winter?
- Blood circulation to the hands and feet decreases in winter. As a result, inflammation of the joint increases, pain, gradual stiffening of the joint and muscles, and various problems occur. If the skin around various joints is too cold, the nerve endings are more sensitive. In winter, the pain is felt more on impact or contact with something hard.
- Vitamin D levels decrease in many areas of the body during the winter, which causes mood, immune system, bone, and joint problems. Hereditary pain or swelling in various joints can occur during the winter.
- With air pressure, the amount of oxygen also decreases in winter. We get a small amount of oxygen from breathing, which easily causes fatigue in the body and leads to alchemy in any activity.
Excruciating pain: sometimes the joint becomes swollen, stiff, red, and hot. Pain in the neck and back can radiate to the arms or legs and can be crippling. Problems with pain and muscle stiffness during movement after prolonged rest. After waking up in the morning, the joint is stiff, but when the activity starts, it slowly moves.
Treatment and prevention
- If someone is already taking medicine, then the dosage should be fixed on the doctor’s advice at this time. Follow his advice.
- A hot poultice twice a day on the painful area gives some relief.
- If that doesn’t work, you should adhere to the physiotherapist’s instructions for the exercises. Treatments like electrotherapy and manual therapy can be taken.
- Painkillers can be taken. However, it should be remembered that it is better not to take painkillers for a long time.
- Adequate and necessary nutritional intake is very important.
- Care should be taken not to catch a cold or cough.
Most Important Post For You
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Most Important Post For You Spot, treat, and prevent cannabis nutrient deficiencies. Your guide to cultivating healthy and thriving plants. Cannabis
Explore the link between Do Statins Increase Risk of Diabetes. Uncover facts and insights to make informed decisions about your health. Do Statins Increase Risk
Discover rapid how to relieve indigestion fast with effective strategies. Quick solutions for comfort and digestive ease. Most people suffer from indigestion at one time
I Want to Lose Weight Fast journey. Discover effective strategies and tips to achieve your goals. Start your transformation today! Once the weight starts to
Discover insights on How to Get Over Food Poisoning Quickly Reddit. Proven tips for a swift recovery. Join the conversation for quick relief! How to
Discover effective strategies on how to reduce diabetes through lifestyle changes. Empower yourself for better health and well-being. Today is ‘World Diabetes Day’. The theme
Delve into the world of sugar and sweets. Discover mindful choices for a balanced indulgence. Sweeten life with healthier alternatives. The body stores more sugar
Explore the critical link between diabetes and oral health. Learn proactive strategies for a healthier smile and overall well-being. A diabetic patient should take care
What is the 20-20-20 rule for eyes? Breaks for visual rejuvenation. Tips to combat eye strain and nurture eye health. Day by day, the dependence
Diarrhea and Vomiting at the same time? Dive into causes and effective relief measures for a prompt recovery. Your guide to feeling better. The same
Does tea cause gastric problems. Learn how to foster a harmonious relationship between tea and your stomach. For most people, this problem is not serious.
Find comfort amidst How to Help Stomach Pain from Antibiotics. Discover effective strategies for relief and a smoother recovery. But don’t try to diagnose yourself.